Hospitality Fit Out
Pizza Hut Wilsonton is locally owned franchised in the developing Wilsonton Shopping Centre on the Western Side of Toowoomba. The project required the store to be trading in the shortest timeframe possible. The move was instigated by the efforts of the Landlord to redevelop parts of the centre. This placed a number of stakeholders in the mix including Client, Pizza Hut, Landlords, Development/ Base Builders and contracted delivery teams. Major equipment including oven, fridges and exhaust has been retained and mixed with a new coldrooms, stainless benches and store branding.
This project was a classic 'turn key’ food outlet / fit out solution. The client completed the leasing arrangement and then handed over to Cooper Commercial. Minimal non trading was a focus.
All certifications and defects completed 24 hours before the agreed client handover date.
Variations on this project were less than 3% of initial budget.
Wilsonton, Toowoomba, Queensland
- Client team engagement for creative design
- Landlord and stakeholder relations
- Budget creation and control
- Council and local government approvals
- Development and building approvals
- Food Safety Certifications
- Construction including joinery, stainless and feature items
- Quality assurance
- Certifications and approvals